Stick with the Benelli or Beretta options for semi-auto
[ATTACH]
The GOAT
:(
Should’ve stuck around longer, you would’ve got lunch and dinner too. LOL
Probably
Definitely. The cutter is a little bit different, although I’ve never been able to tell by eye. I don’t believe it costs much more, if any
When you get it really good it’ll be about 20% faster than a really good round chain, but it will also last twice as long
That looks a lot better. When square filing inside out, it’s harder for most guys to see how the file is lining up in the corner. But if you can...
They all split pretty good with a ported 2188 LOL
Need... chain.... pics.......
1/4” chain uses 1/8” files 1/8" (3.2 mm) Round Files for Stihl MS150 1/4" PM3 Chain, (12-Pack) 168-6-3.2-1P | eBay
Most I ever saw at one time was a couple years ago. Over a 16 hour course we got 8”, and in another eight hours we got 20” more
Yes
I believe the 21 is an Oregon .325 .058 ga chain
3/8 lo pro = 5/32 .325 = 3/16 3/8 stihl = 13/64 (but most use 7/32) 3/8 Oregon and .404 = 7/32
I like to keep it simple
Oak and elm seem to give a little tiny 1/4 length chips. They are the only two species that I’ve seen do that, no matter what type of chain you’re...
Nearly a whole page and no one has mentioned the word “event”. Kudos. Don’t know why but it’s reminiscent of nails on a chalkboard to me....
It might, although it’s inboard also. I’ve actually never seen one where that hole fed to inboard clutch bearing, only on the outboard clutches...