I'm going to dig it out of storage tonight or tomorrow, and get the carbs tore down and rebuilt.....lol
I'll be amazed if we even get a flake.....lmao
I'm 100% with you. The old-fashioned water barometers are still the best indicator of an impending storm, IMO, but even they can't tell you how...
Good thread.....lol.....
I have a 2009 Lark 20' enclosed that the previous owner built a bump-out on the front that acts as a workbench. Love having that trailer, tows...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: So true, my friend! Let the supermarket frenzy begin!!
I say BRING IT! But I get tired of these crazy predictons, only to be let down when it finally arrives....lol Regardless, guess I should dig...
Wow, the prediction mill is cranking out for the coming weekend already here, in central PA.... [ATTACH] 29.3" forecast for our area at the...
Hey fella I gotta get some chains from you soon.
huskihl you got this?
Welcome aboard, brother.....glad to have ya.
I believe it's Unicorn1. Lemme see if I can PM him.....
Unicorn1 are you Shawn Ghormley?
I was just going put a post out there asking the same question. I know hes here but I can't remember his screen name.
Atta girl! Gotta keep the old man in line!!
You're gonna enjoy that saw. My ported 034 is a pile of fun to run! Great choice!
The way I see it, all the blessings that were given to Shemane, it's all worth the aggravation at the end of the day. I'm humbled and proud of...
That's an amazing saw!! I'm jealous!!
Nothing but love and respect to you and all our other members. You guys and gals make this place what it is. Please don't ever forget that!
Am I a good friend of yours, dall? I consider you a brother, my friend.....