It has torn fuel pump diaphragms on the carbs (Mimuni BNO's) they're kinda like jet ski carbs.....last time I rebuilt them was in 2003. I have...
I have a hard time sleeping without some kind of ambient, steady noise.......which happens to be a big box fan set on HIGH in our bedroom, every...
I'll spread some on the flowerbeds and garden , but most of them go into the keyhole pit until they are moist and inert, then once every couple...
What are you working on in the shop, dall? That flue transition looks pretty good buddy!
Im gonna dig my old Chaparral out tomorrow after work. I'll rebuild the carbs and she should be ready to go. I picked up a 2003 Yamaha RX1 last...
Good brother Dall, how's you?
I should buy a jetski and get it ready to go.....maybe the 5" of rain that we will probably get would turn into snow if I did that....
You arent alone Cole. I spent 18 days dealing with that funk. Thursday after Christmas it hit me. What a miserable bug that was. I'm still...
I just like to pizz and moan like an impotent jerk about it....... I love snow, the weatherman gets me all excited for lots of it, I spend a chit...
Guys, guys, guys......forget the mik, eggs, bread and TP..... Just make sure the wood bin is full, and the fridge has lotsa beer in it.....
I just poured my first afternoon cup as well, brother....
Same here.......I have very little confidence in any weather forecasting nowadays.... All this technology has only made them WORSE. Lol
Dammit, I'm jealous!
No, they're all antiques from here in PA, most of them dating to the late 1700's - early 1800's. a couple of complete sets from the same...
If I didn't have all my family here, I'd move up there in a heartbeat!!
I'm burning the tops from this tree in my stove right now. They were bone dry.... [ATTACH]
Yeah, I know.......I've been watching for the right deal. This one gets it done for now.
Good afternoon, fellas......what's yinz up to on this fine Monday afternoon? Gotta go deliver a big load of ash that we took down this weekend,...
I'd love to come up for a few days brother! Don't tempt me!
I'll almost guarantee it!!