....been reading reviews and about different mods, I pulled the trigger. And man, what a cool little saw!! I've owned a CS-355T for almost 4...
Good to see ya buddy!
Been a while since I've posted, I'm around 9 months into my current beard.... [ATTACH]
That'd be plenty. We used blacksmith's 661 a few tmes, just make sure it's oiling good and might wanna riches up your mix a tad. I run all my...
Have any plans for that piece of iron? That's a cool find!
Welcome back! Glad to hear from you!
I run a 36" mill, using one of my Stihl 064's or occasionally the Stihl Contra. The 36" is a good size because as has already been mentioned, you...
Looking good buddy, how have you been?
In hoping to get some taps out either this weekend or the beginning of next week
The main thing is YOUR SAFETY. Please be careful.
[ATTACH]
These trees can make some trick scenarios...... That being said, it's hard to prescribe a "catch-all" plan from pictures, but I'll give my...
Guys and gals, I think we picked a great guy to add to the admin team here.......he has his entire heart and soul here at this place! He and his...
Looks like it could either be box elder or Norway maple. If it's box elder, I'd pass....but if it's Norway maple I'd be on it. Norway is great...
Hey dall, any suggestions?
Welcome to the nuthouse, LickingCountyCutter! That honey locust is definitely great stuff, and it's well worth the wait to keep it on the stacks...
That tree looks ready to go! Love me some standing dead oak that's devoid of its bark and sapwood, it's like a woodburner's dream come true! We...
Excellent write-up, Gourley! It is the TRUE ESSENCE of a real firewood hoarder that leads to those observations. Sounds like you are enjoying...
I'd like to see the end grain, or a split. Sure looks like silver maple or possibly a large red maple to me. Oh, and welcome to the club,...
Lord help us all!! Lmao!!