I moved this thread over to the Wood Pile forum, it'll get more exposure there....
Great pic buddy, look like a handsome and happy couple! Hope to see you at a GTG soon!
Here's one that could've ended badly.... [MEDIA]
I've witnessed chunks getting "catapulted" backwards several times on jobs we do, one piece went backwards almost 60 yards and through the guys...
I'm hoping to be there again, if everything pans out. Hoping my better half will come along this time! Going to try to talk blacksmith into...
Looks like my kind of party!
It's nothing personal, so please don't take it that way. We're just trying our very best to keep politics out of here, once it starts, the...
Brother, it will be all homemade, from scratch! But, I must confess, I've smoked store bought pizzas over applewood before, and it was pretty...
We are well, my friend. And we, too, are ready for some spring! Try to make it to Well Seasoned 's GTG this spring, I'd love to hang out with ya!
T-ball sized? Lmao
I had mine in its first tree the other night. So far, I really like it!! [ATTACH]
Thanks, Gassy! How have you been brother?
Looks like stuckinthemuck got ya covered, tractorman44. Let us know how you make out.....
I'd say Norway Maple, it's right between red maple and sugar maple in the BTU category. Great firewood, seasons pretty well once split in a year...
Hope you can make it to a GTG this spring or summer bud! I tuned mine last night, the limiter caps are very easy to get off, have it running...
Not sure, but the price and size (as well as my past experience with Echo) led me to make it an easy decision to buy it. Once I get the mods...
How have you been, brother? Good to see you! Did you get one too??
Just something to supplement my three 064's....lol
might be two saws a week....lmao
I just picked up this Stihl MS660 last week, complete with a nice 25" bar and good chisel chain. It was a deal that I couldn't pass up! It's all...