[MEDIA]
Left at midnight, back to Florida to haul kitchen stuff down. Coffee good...
[ATTACH]
It might sound crazy but I always wanted to pour a concrete pit and put my splitter down in it. Logs could be rolled by foot with no lifting or...
It’s apparent you have issues. Good job!
Instead of people leaving this site, they’re staying in droves.
My apologies! Just funnin. I worked in Cincinnati with Ohio state fans for 2 years. I razzed them about Michigan all they time. I’ve been...
Did you wave your hat around?
My dad took me when I was a kid! Probably watched it 3500 times since then, that and Smokey and the bandit.
Well raise my rent.....you are the kid.
I know! Let’s give him to Mongo!
You win!
I took you for a Buckeye fan.
That’s exactly how the ash look here when they fall! I haven’t limbed a tree in years. Not sure I remember how.
Morning.
We had to use a stack of burlap sacks.
Looks like the tobacco setter I sat in for a million miles.
I wouldn’t say that. You just give everyone the benefit of the doubt like I used to do. I walked into rehab under my own power for a drinking...
Meth head.
Why am I drinking coffee at 1 am?