Never mind the paint. Excellent engineering job!
Drip fixed?
Perfect! I see you got out the welder for this project.
[ATTACH]
Tell the better half that if you had a new tractor it would make you more efficient and you would be able to spend more time helping her.
Do I need to get an “ankle bitin’ dog” too?
[ATTACH] So if I’m in a retirement community I gotta get one of these... Already learned going from the pool and back soaks a vehicle. Shoot me...
You can put that in a manhole in California.
He’s around all night folks.
Udderly?
Let the record show I did not drag that out of her with a team of horses...
Lots of generations of Mouseketeers. Which one?
She funny.
[MEDIA]
You mean Jill...
Conjunction Junction what’s your function...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have to say the pool and hot tub are nice here.
Perhaps you are wise enough not to get her a vacuum?!