[ATTACH]
Hated them!
Yearly iso audit soon...
That’s uncle bill!
Yes! I just finished staining that house!
You said joints...
In a hole? Phil.
???
If Art is missing his tongue? Tasteless Art. On a bun? Frank. In a pile of leaves? Russel.
Hanging on a wall? Art. In a hole? Phil.
The male doll without legs is called Matt.
Been waiting on an update.
Can you run it over 2500 rpm?
[ATTACH] Finally got the right color stain. The house will look nice.
On the other side of the garden. I have a 3/4 horsepower submersible pump in the lake which runs water to the garden shed for watering...
[ATTACH] And this afternoon we reshaped the lake dam.
So I stained my chicken house this morning. Used two gallons to the tune of $80. When it dried it was the wrong color! After some research I...
That is messed up! Wild West just got rid of her last snow.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ralphie’s stump was the bane of my existence this morning.