Oh, I thought maybe that was similar to a Cincinnati Bow tie.
Actually I just found out most accidents happen within 5 miles of home.......so I’m movin’
Mornin sir!
[ATTACH]
Coffee helps the plumbing.
Yes, very northern Kentucky. Boone county.
[ATTACH] In my cleanup today I ran across this photo. It’s my dad with some of his Rabbit Hash Iron Works stoves. This is in 1980, I was 10....
Most of mine are in low places.
[ATTACH] Got a friends bucket truck to finish staining the high spots.
Mornin sir.
Toyota mechanic fixing trailer lights.
A couple of my retired friends just stopped by and took a bushel of tomatoes from 10 tomato plants. I can’t eat them fast enough.
After the groomer I’d stop and get Holly a chicken flavored chew toy.
Good. Busy though. At the moment I have 4 windows, rear slider, and front door out in process of paint. Lightnin’ Bugs had a party in here...
Mornin men! 66.66% of the members I have met.
[ATTACH] Thirteen minutes....... then put it under sirloin tip roast.
Sweet!
Name? I like a good underdog.