[ATTACH] Painted and hung 2 sets of closet doors today. 2 sets of bi folds to go.
[ATTACH]
Does me too. Packed in mud.....made the best fishing lure I ever used.
[ATTACH] I understand and if any cats were injured in the cleaning of any pipes I make this offer:
The M80 in the cat works with the frozen cat. Soft cats leave more residue than the firewood.
4. They make less noise after being in the freezer overnight. Helps scrape off the hard stuff too.
Ask my dad.... he did it, dunno how his hand stayed in place. I was 9 at the time.
[ATTACH] Finished staining!
Hopefully about 59 in the mornings and 72 for a high.
Walking past the big wooden fence around the insane asylum, a lady hears everyone inside chanting, “Thirteen! Thirteen! Thirteen!” Her curiosity...
[ATTACH] Meanwhile, somewhere in Iowa...
Is it Tim or Kim?
Off subject... I make bird treats in the same fashion. You can get suet cheap from local butchers. Melt it down in your crock pot. I fill the...
Hadn’t thought about it but the paper cups make a great wick.
Adoption is a great way to keep them off the streets.
Hope you are that good with the trailer.
GIRL SCOUT STICKS!