I had a foreman tell an operator his spot welder was out of spots. Sent him on a wild goose chase to get a “bucket of spots”. He couldn’t find...
Thanks! Behr makes a good product that is reasonably easy to work into the wood.
[ATTACH] Found the right color for the shed and guest house. The semi transparent looks really nice on the house because it’s western red...
High and dry. Love it!
Supper glue? We call that “gravy” here.
That sounds really good. I like good flavored peppers. Carolina reapers are just to abuse the loud mouth that says “I can eat anything hot!”
You name it. Jalapeño, several types of habaneros, Carolina reapers (yeah they are hot), hot wax, Thai, I forget what all is there. I drew a map...
[ATTACH] Other bed of peppers.
[ATTACH] This heat has been great for the pepper patches...
Florida sunlight kills tires quickly. The snowbirds that leave vehicles cover the tires with something and even elevate them on a board. Seems...
Maybe we should invent Fantasy Firewood Hoarding. First round I want Midwinter, Jrider, and Backwoods Savage.
Boating involved?
That’s where I found out about it. Coworker spouted it and I looked it up.
Thanks, same to you! More interior and exterior work today. Pick up my son from school at 2:30. The realtor is breathing down my neck to list...
Thanks. Funny I had never done anything like this until last fall when I helped a friend remodel a house for 2 months. I guess it was practice...
[ATTACH] Just hung 1 side of bifolds for washer and dryer. Just not feeling it right now for the other side. Paint will follow tomorrow morning.
Yeah! Midwinter just got a trailer and is headed here next week! [MEDIA]
AC just got fixed. Part took forever to get here. $1435. Ouch.
I like it but it’s the shortest firewood I have ever seen.
All you have to do is ask anyone the 3 branches of government. Most can’t answer the question.