I have trouble believing it. That carb and fuel system couldn’t pull enough vacuum to do such. Somebody mashed it. Any video surveillance?
Yes, but it eases the student/teacher affair problems.
Agreed. Might need to move to a new state. We quit in the 3rd grade here. We might be 20 but we quit.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] One last touch.... 125 tons of dense grade and a 9000 lb roller.
It’s a boy!
My apologies for offending anyone. All was in jest.
Everyone needs their own Korean.
Maximus? No, beautious was you driving away from that dealership.
Realtor is here right now staging. I quit. This has been a 5 month project.
[ATTACH] I call it done.
[ATTACH] Sun got too hot to finish. Direct sunlight makes a mess of the drying stain. Reconvene late this afternoon.
Lets not start that destructive talk. I’ve seen black eyes for such.
Where can I get one?
[MEDIA]
Perhaps. Might be in shock and awe when I realize I’m pulling up stakes. This is a big deal for me.
Thanks for that. Been up since 2 am and started on the house. It is finished! Stain the rest of the shed tomorrow and it goes on the market...
Student, 16, hailed a hero for thwarting attempted kidnapping at high school This is where I went to high school.
Neighbor 1: “what does that crazy lady next door do with all that wood?” Neighbor 2: “she has a toothpick factory downstairs. A young boy that...
This used to be our state tree. Tulip poplar took its place in the 90s I believe. Considered to be very rare.
Oh yeah, sent many kids looking for metal stretchers.