Stuff an old t shirt in the hole. Swamp gas gets really stinky in the middle of the night. I just pulled 2 of them.
Yeah and with flooding comes snakes, snake bite medicine.
Oh yeah, Happy Birthday and thanks for all the coffee good mornings.
If anyone else has friends or family near the coast tell them to leave. These things are bad news. No sense dying trying to prove how macho you...
Poor fellar...
I’m getting him a Ford.
I haven’t used that but I used their garage floor epoxy. If you follow the directions it is a fabulous product. .02.
Looks like I might catch a break from the storm. Doesn’t matter, it will just crush some other poor souls in Georgia and the Carolinas. They...
They will be there, monster bluegills too. When I have a good day I will send you some fillets.
I had a Honda Big Red until recently. I assume this is what you saw. Awesome machine. I understand Mr. Savage wanting gas power but I am...
Most here. I have a fully enclosed trailer loaded with all my stuff leaving here next Friday. No matter, whatever is there is just “stuff” and I...
I have a Honda 35 cc four stroke trimmer. I bought the Stihl head with the 3 poly blades. They are ok but break easily. I laser cut new ones...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My friend’s mower broke and he was borrowing one from another friend. That mower got sold. Needless to say it got a tad out...
Supposed to today but the realtor didn’t want to lose the weekend with everyone traveling. They say Wednesday. I’ll send you a link when it goes up.
Perhaps. Depends on timing of some things.
Mornin! I agree. Gonna relax some.
Go split that wood, you will warm up.
So I recently purchased a new home in Lake Wales Florida. This hurricane appears it is gonna centerpunch the area. I am heading down next...
Mornin’ sir! Sorry you have to work the weekend but glad you are making the extra greenbacks. Take the lovely bride out for a nice dinner with...
Very nice. I made a very large pot of hot sauce some years ago. I purchased the largest aluminum pot I could find for the task. I ground up...