[MEDIA]
I think they give out that candy to get the bad taste out of your mouth for not buying a Husky.
[ATTACH]
I buy it at Kroger. Been drinking it for 30 years.
I still drink it.
I thought I was gonna see pics of ribs you had grown.
Candle Hoarders Club?
Didn’t you eat ribs on a bike ride yesterday?
Yes, my dad. He was leaning on his old fire truck. A guy in Indiana purchased the fire truck and restored it to mint condition.
Dunno. I don’t need it. But......I can’t leave it unless the new owner wants it. I have several Amish made pieces made of oak but I just don’t...
It’s a she but yes. The one of the store burning down hundreds of people have tried to buy. She was surprised it hadn’t been stolen.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My decorator asked me if I had any paintings of the Rabbit Hash General Store for the walls. I forgot about the 3 I...
Trust me I expected that from you...
Ask my interior decorator.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ready for the masses...
At the moment my new place in Lake Wales Florida is looking to be safe. However, if this monster jogs left toward West Palm Beach me and a lot of...
Would ya look at the time...
Nice! I’ve been there.... a garage full of conflicting hobbies.