8... My wife and I are on the serve team at church this morning to do the coffee service for everyone, then we are having a party today to...
Good purchase LinkedXJ. I have a new Honda in the shed here at home. I gave my "old" one to our daughter and son-in-law for their new home. It was...
I never thought much about that, but if it happens it will likely be a solar flair event. I think we are in low cycle for that type of activity,...
[ATTACH] Black Raspberries [ATTACH] Red and gold raspberries recovering from the rabbit pruning this past winter. [ATTACH] Strawberries are...
[ATTACH] My main compost has reached 140f internal temperature. Two or three more turns and it will worm infused and ready for a crop of zucchini...
[ATTACH] 2019 garlic crop. Some green anyways!
45f here now. I had to scrape my truck windshield yesterday morning. The garden is on virtual standstill with very little growth, and no asparagus...
Good Morning FHC. The crew at the get together must be pretty tired this morning after all the festivities and good food yesterday. Hope you are...
I hear you... For better or worse I just put 5 pepper plants out. The spot I grow hot petters is on the sound side of my garden shed so it is in...
We got hit with something here too. My wife and I had upper respiratory symptoms, cough, congestion, and fever off and on for 10 days. Nighttime...
We are mired in low to mid forties. No new snow in Mpls area thank goodness, but we got 12-15" of new snow up north a few days ago, right after I...
I keep a .223 handi rifle with cheapo scope at the cabin for yard pest control. So far I have taken out 6 raccoons with it. Flattens them right...
I wish the picture of the beaver and otter would have turned out. I bet that beaver was pushing 50lbs, and otter was really a nice big specimen as...
Good morning everyone...I just made it before noon! Just got back from 4 days out of town up north. Drizzle and light rain. Will be doing office...
Pictures aren't the clearest due to my old phone, but they are better than nothing, and we do love pictures here, So here goes: [ATTACH] I wanted...
Thank you TurboDisel. I am feeling better this morning.
Good Morning T Jeff Veal, and anyone else awake at this hour. Thanks for your prayers, and message this morning.
Good Morning FHC. Its been a busy week on top of having some type of bug with upper respiratory symptoms. I hope everyone is well.
Get up early, work on the meal we are hosting, then off to church to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, then Easter meal with our...
Spent 4 hours from 11 to 3 with our daughter and baby grand daughter (17 days old). Our daughter got in a nap and did some house cleaning while we...