Good Morning fellow early birds. Coffee is on here. I leave for work at 5:30 am daily. I leave by 3, which leaves the afternoon for time in the...
I had the so-called "bullseye" rash at the sight of the tic bite that accompanied my symptoms. Luckily my mom had read some information about...
This is definitely something firewood hoarders need to be aware of. It is worthy of a thread hijack...thanks buZZsaw BRAD for broaching the topic;...
I contracted my case before I was married, so it must have been in the early 80s. It was just being talked about in MN at the time, and most cases...
I had lymes disease. Doc put me on a high dose of tetracycline. Prior to the antibiotic kicking in, I have never been so sick in my life. It is...
Good Morning FHC. Happy Mothers Day to the moms here.
I also have a wild rose bush transplanted from up north. It is beautiful. Lupin and yarrow were transplanted as well and have really taken hold,...
With all that moisture I bet you will be mowing often for awhile. I know when things get going here I am moving every 5-7 days depending on the...
My wife and I have not seen it. The only series we ever watched in it's entirety was Breaking Bad after we moved down to the Mpls area. When we...
Those colors are beautiful. Nothing like that around here yet, but I planted some pots. My lupine, lilly's, yarrow, coneflowers and bee balm are...
I noticed the hiccup this morning as well when I tried to check in around 4:15. So...a belated "good morning" to all. My lawn is going to need a...
Good Morning and Happy Friday FHC!
I am pushing it with my peppers and tomatoes, but I have been pushing the limits outside in zone 4 for about 20 years now. Granted some years they...
My garden just endured 2 days of wind whipped rains and temps in the 30s and 40s. The wind chill was brutal this morning. But upon inspection,...
I am very sorry to hear that sad news tree killer. My wife and I just got in from visiting our daughter, son-in-law and our 1 month old...
42f with wind blown rain all day with gusts up to 39mph this afternoon. Snow overnight :headbang: with low around 35f. There is a winter storm...
Now they are saying 30s and 40s tomorrow with windblown rain, then snow wrapping in Thursday morning. But...low 70s by Monday! Asparagus will...
Only about five of my 22 crowns are just starting to put out spears. The soil still feels cold. Hopefully by the end of next week I will have...
I have morels close by. We look around dead elm trees around the time the lilacs are blooming. They sure are good.
Nice healthy looking soil and plants you have there Brandon Scott. How do you support your tomato plants? Single stem and staked high, or grow...