I also enjoy this channel and have learned a lot from them. No Sir I have not hear of that pepper or sauce, but I am sure it is good.
It is too cold and wet to do anything in the yard or garden today. It is 43f with a wind chill of 34f with rain. I took a drive up along the...
Brandon, you might find this YouTube channel interesting if you plan on gardening in FLA: [MEDIA]
I don't think it is going to make it to 45f today. We are holding at 43f , light rain, north wind 16mph, gusting to 30, with a wind chill of 34f....
gotta love Da Yoopers!!
Not a bad day around home. Our daughter and grand daughter (6 weeks) are coming over later so I put of pork roast in the slow cooker and cut a...
Your plants look very healthy and have certainly grown since your last picture of them Brandon. Mine on the other hand are still languishing....
Have a great day all current and former armed service members. Your service is deeply appreciated. https://militarybenefits.info/armed-forces-day/
We just dropped below 50f and will stay here for a few days with a lot of rain, into Monday when it will break again above 60f. Looks like I will...
Good morning fellow early birds. Looks like a mostly indoor weekend with 53f and rain today and 45f with more rain tomorrow, then it looks better...
These conditions are what I am observing right now in the western suburbs of Mpls Dennis. Speaking of apple trees, the flowers on mine are just...
Good Morning everyone. Thunderstorms and 67f this morning here. Heading for sunshine and close to 80f this afternoon.
I can't tell you all how beautiful it is today with the green-up and flowering crabs opening, along with some lilac flowers starting on a few...
After a high temp of 75f yesterday, we are holding at 57f a this hour. Gentle rains overnight. Heading to mid to upper 70s today.
Good Morning FHC. We had gentle rains overnight with a temp of 57f at this hour. I can imagine the gardens around here, including mine are really...
A friend of mine bought one for cutting spear holes in ice. It is dedicated for darkhouse spearing, so no bar oil or wood cutting. I was out with...
Have a great day at work, in retirement, or anywhere in between!
Good Morning! Count your blessings and have a great day all.
For anyone interested relatively large scale home composting on their homestead: [MEDIA] This method will not work with small piles or...
The birds are up chirping already here. It is 43f and clear, heading for sunshine and 71f...79f by Friday. Today I am going to start digging up...