I would like this 10 times if I could!! He looks to be in great shape at the time that picture was taken.
That all sounds great metalcuttr. No phones or video games, even TV was very limited. ...cane poles, corks, a few split shot, long shanked hook,...
I regularly prune and shape my apple trees to an open center. My first pruning occurs in late February to early March. I just top pruned all the...
You can scrape off some bark anywhere along the tree to see if there is any green, but here in zone 4, if a three year old tree is not leafing by...
Only 9 hours for me today. Hopefully you enjoy what you are doing for work. It is a blessing to have productive work to do.
[ATTACH] Black raspberries over 7' tall and loaded with flowers. [ATTACH] Lupine, kale, carrots, onions and another sunflower, with chard,...
[ATTACH] Potato bed with a rogue yarrow plant (along with silver maple seeds from the neighbor's tree) [ATTACH] One of my strawberry beds with a...
Fishing was good this morning. I got out on the water by 5am and had a limit of nice bluegill, 6 crappie and a nice big perch to round out a mess...
Good morning T.Jeff Veal and anyone else awake at this hour. Getting ready to do some fishing this morning...coffee and FHC first. :salute:
We lived in Hawaii for a few years. I went to 6th and 7th grade there in 1976 and 1977. We lived on a hillside called the Kaiwa Ridge. For 6th...
We eat every kind of fish in our area, and they are among our favorites, if not at the very top of the list.
You too!
[ATTACH] Recovering red and gold raspberries in foreground that were pruned by cottontails over the winter, and flourishing black raspberry bushed...
My garden is starting to motivate as well Brandon. [ATTACH] Romain, cilantro, onions, spinach, radish, buttercrunch, red romain, kale and a few...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] They were on fire this morning. :thumbs: I was home by 6:45 AM with a limit of beautiful bluegill. We are hosting my wife's...
Good morning all. We cooled down to 55f at this hour with mild thunderstorms overnight. There are still some storms in the area. I am waiting now...
We are at 87f and hazy here from fires in Manitoba. Thunderstorms coming tonight with a front, then high of 70f by Sunday.
Good on you going in for that tooth problem. Human life expectancy has improved dramatically since modern dentistry, and improved care of tooth...
We are at a sunny 67f now in Mpls suburbs after persistent rains all spring, thankfully nothing severe up north of Iowa here. I really feel bad...
I have lost so many feeders to bears over the years up there. It is worth it for us. I also use a lot of ground feeding, and when I do have...