I agree. We would like you guys around here too. My yard consists of mostly gardens, apple trees, a spear shack on a trailer on one side of the...
[ATTACH] Here are my black capped raspberry bushes after picking this evening. It is just getting started and producing 1/2 gallon a day now.
Picked first wax beans, a few garlic, and a half bucket of black raspberries this afternoon. Beats are sizing up now and will be pickled and...
ditto NH. I am in suburbia, but we have big lots and I use Aquila Super Colibri. This is a primer only load with a 17grain bullet. They are...
My brother and wife taught high school on the island of Molokai. We went and stayed with them for 17 days. He had a friend who had an old Scout...
Good belated morning to all. I was out on the lake this morning breaking in a new Suzuki 6hp outboard and fishing. Water is greening up a bit, but...
That looks nice! Love the flower basket and weathered shed wood. Looks like a really nice set up and property.
That is a wonderful milestone. Congratulations to both of you! Enjoy!!!
I don't know about you all, but I have always liked weather extremes, except strong winds, heavy rain and hail. Also would have to say I prefer...
Looks real sandy down there, but they are discussing amendments.
We are sitting 79f now at 10:30 AM with a dew point expected in the 70s and high in the low 90s. When I was kid we just knew it was hot out, but...
Maybe we talked about this before Brandon, but have you visited the Hollis and Nancy Homestead channel? They are going through a bunch if videos...
My wife and I are celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary today. I will be working. My wife is a teacher so is home now for summer. We are...
They put that engine in the 4 Runners of that vintage. That 4.7 toyota 2uz V8 is a very good engine, which some engineers have said is the best...
I have never tried the rotating bins for making compost, but always assumed they must work or they wouldn't sell so many of them. It don't think...
I bought a bag of red wiggler composting worms from Jim's Worm Farm about 7 years ago and released them into a big pile of finished compost. I...
I use an aerobic process so want airflow around and into the pile. I save a lot of leaves from the fall for my carbon input for composting though...
I would have bought that truck in a heartbeat! With the new frame on her, you got a rig that will last as long as you want to keep it. The Tacoma...
yes those are ice tongs. Most don't have long handles, but I know some guys that have the long handled ones like those for pulling ice blocks out...
Good morning FHC. Wife and I were up at 4 to complete preparations for the meal to serve our guests today at our home after our grand daughter's...