[ATTACH] My beautiful wife (grandma) and baby [ATTACH] Our middle son and his new niece. It seems like just yesterday that our daughter and...
I have had a number of saws in my life, but currently have three in the shed, the oldest going back to the early 1990's. I have never replaced a...
I am usually so excited for one activity or another on the weekends that I am up even earlier than normal. For example today I woke up wide awake...
We are head over heals in love with our first grandchild who was born this past week. Our daughter and baby are doing very well. A perfect,...
[ATTACH] My trusty 51 atop of some split sugar maple and paper birch...my favorite wood combination for heating in our neck of the woods. I...
46f and the first steady spring rain this morning in western suburbs of Mpls. The continuous snowpack here is now gone, but we still have piles on...
My formula is 91 non oxy gas with a dollop of Seafoam and whatever 2 cycle oil I happen to have on hand. I run this in my saws, weed whip, ice and...
Shouldn't be long now Brandon Scott. What zone/area are you located? Just gave mine a haircut yesterday.
My soil and compost piles are frozen as of this afternoon here . We are supposed to hit the mid to upper 60s this weekend so I anticipate some...
That is not typical here either. Ours is growing in thick with young trees, grasses, ferns, and red osier now. It is a great deer feeding area....
Yes we have a lot of poplar here Backwoods Savage. I had our neighbor pull over 2oo cord of poplar for pulpwood off just 10 acres of our land....
That green up looks beautiful T. Jeff Veal. Here is the contrast to your country from Northern MN: [ATTACH] This is from yesterday 3/30/2018....
We are 20 miles from the Canadian border in far NE MN, and inland from lake Superior about 1.5 miles.
[ATTACH] Fired up the old 51 for a small job. [ATTACH] Thinning poplar around the cabin before they get too big, but at least big enough for a...
Old timers have old school tactics for getting it done! Twelve hours over three days sounds about a perfect pace for me at my age (55), and in my...
The one way it seems to spread is from the seeds. From my original two 4' X 8' beds, I have 6 new crowns scattered here and there in my garden...