Yes those are truely superior tires for dedicated winter driving! I know folks around here that swear by them.
[ATTACH] Second sowing of beets, spinach, buttercruch lettuce and arugula. Sown at the end of July after garlic were pulled, ready for salad...
I run a single wall stove pipe straight up to the insulated pipe. I have a magnetic temp gauge on both the main cabin and bunkhouse stoves 18" up...
A couple more things I will add: Make sure the car they end up driving has very good tires for winter driving. We gifted them these and were the...
My wife have gone through this with our three kids who are all adults now. They each got a used Toyota Corolla (2006/2007) the summer after...
An excuse, maybe, but I don't necessarily think so. These guys are good hunters with a lot of big woods bucks under their belts taken by still...
A few friends of ours from WI near the Gordon area have started hunting in MN out of our neighbor's camp. When I talked to them they have...
Me too. I enjoy hearing about hunting in other areas. Our statewide bow season starts 9/14/2019 and runs through 12/31/2019. In the zone I rifle...
When my wife went from working full time to being a stay at home mom, she kept to a daily schedule. She got up at the same time everyday, and...
My sauce recipe, for anyone so inclined, is to pick and fill 5 one gallon zip lock bags with ripe tomatoes. I cut off the tops and freeze them (I...
The last Tundra I bought new in 2002 came with the Toyota factory drop-in liner. I replaced it immediately with a Line-X spray-in liner. After 16...
Locus Post what is your method/recipe? It is interesting to hear about how others make their tomato sauce. It is a big deal at our home. I put up...
In know what you mean about summer flying by. Years seem to go by like months after we reach a certain age. It makes one realize that we really...
Sometimes all you can do is "look at it" :D [MEDIA]
I will be starting in on another 10 quart batch of tomato sauce soon....coffee first. Our son just got back yesterday from his 3 week army medic...
I set ours at 76f. Like others said it takes out the humidity and really feels good when coming in from the heat outdoors. That being said we have...
I sure like the nice pictures everyone shares so thought I would add to the images. Not the best pictures, but the best I can get with my old...
Another 1" of rain overnight, now it is breezy from the NW and cooling down nicely at nights now. We should get a little more warm weather, but I...
[ATTACH] Some of the 2019 canning effort so far: black raspberry/strawberry jam; dill beans; cucumber pickles and okra pickles. Pickled beets are...
Good Morning FHC. Got up early canning tomato sauce before church. Looks good so far!