This is a lemon or like they said an incompetent dealer. I would make it clear that's their saw and to haND me a new one off the shelf. I would...
I'm in....again!:thumbs::dex::tractor::makeitrain":dancer::wreath::tree::stacker::banana::ups::ups::ups:
You know that sounds familiar. I bet i was reading/skimming it fast and just forgot that??
Did I miss something here?? I though you got it back and then went to run it at Walts. I guess I missed anything since then from you. So this...
My step dad has one of those sub compact Glock and will pocket carry. 26 (9mm) I think is what it is?
Does Terry Landrum do saws anymore?
I have just seen small one chasing. The big one I killed saturday was just walking. After I shot him 4 does were kind of behind him moving out to...
Just randomly came across this thread. Yes I have handloads some and still have hundreds of more to load. I bought mine though. Seem to shoot...
Is that out there where one tree is 4,000bdft though? Haha Seriously that is a lot of wood in a day!!:eek:
It is a good time every year. It seems to be everyone's favorite present each year. Lots of good things given each year.
Last week and this last weekend we have been mI'd 70s to 80!
Thank you for your service! I'm guessing that town is pretty small! So are you from AK, or did the service take you there and you stayed? Still...
I keep fairbanks on my list of places on my weather channel app. Non am no where near alaska and never been I just like seeing the temp . I see...