This is the first year since My son was born that I have really hunted. And it payed off so far. Thanks to my loving wife for allowing me the time...
I buy them for work. Same model for several years now. Their wide steel toe cap fits my foot the best of any brand I have tried. Others either let...
I have a kind of freind, who I have hunted with a few times. He really is the father to my wife's best college friend. He went to High School with...
Yep thats the same pattern as my pants in the pic. I thought that first pic looked familiar. I looked up realtree AP and saw that pic in my Google...
Those are interesting tags? Is that a state issued tag or a processor tag?
Wouldn'tyou always be trying to start it with the filter on? Since you never know when it would act up that would mean that you would always be...
I use to love Advantage. It had more oak leaves or something in it to me. Seemed more realistic. Before cabelas and others came up with their...
That may be the pattern of my pants??
I like the throwbacks when they come out. I have some tree bark shirts I beleive is what it is that I bought a a few years ago . Material similar...
That's old school realtree. Someone must have licensed it again to produce, I got those on clearance last year at walmart . Those those silky...
I didn't even notice the pie bald, I didn't look close enough
The next morning he was telling mom he wanted to go with daddy to "find one more rain deer" "I want to see and pet another deer in the back of...
I didn't weigh it but I think it weighed about 170. Wasent that big a body. Mom brought him with her when she brought the truck. No he didn't...
I read an article 2 days ago, that I clicked on at Legendary Whitetais it said with the mood falling when it did it was a rutting moon or...
Yea I gonna mount him. Full shoulder mount. These days pretty much anything I kill is either shoulder mounted or I do a European mount with the skull.
I was shooting my own handloads out of .30/06. , 150 grain Nosler Acubonds on top of H414 powder.
I finially got one saturday morning. I haven't hunted much in 4 years so haven't killed one in that many years and had a dry spell before that...
I have a really old one that I got from a cousin. Not even sure of the brand. I think it came for free when he subscribed to buckmasters. I would...
This year were off to a record early start!
What was it?