Cloudy glasses I always thought was jet dry was empty? New dishwashers don't last. Did it do this when new? Is there a food trap/strainer in...
It seems like we never fill ours up.
Your pool has fish and lilly pads in it!! Hand saw:eek:, why?
I don't see any white stuff? Is your jet dry full?
Which ones are those Dolmar?
Got a gift set from Omaha Steak last year. Mmmm Wife liked my gift for that same reason last year as well. Normally she asked what I got but...
Wrong thread:rofl: :lol::hair::heidi::ups:
It is titled something like 2016 secret santa reveal
This one should be good. I see a lot of new names this year. If you want to see the type gifts received in years past (if curiois and for...
Dang!!:eek::rootintootin:. Now that is a mature buck!
Gonna be expensive! Haha
It's a blast I know I speak for myself and a few others but it may be my most anticipated gift of the season. It's a good time, lots of cool stuff...
Paul assigned numbers to every one and used like random.com to match the numbers up to a person. Tried to prevent past year duplicate. But...
Like I said this is the first year for tags. When I first started my county had a 2 deer a day limit, and 10 buck per county limit, no anterior...
Yep
I run a pre fliter on my HD setup. Catches all those fines and you can blow or brush them off easier
Yep I know what your doing. I just read your post as " have you tried starting it with the filter on" hahaha. I was like what? Normal people...
And your wife and mom, and brother who doesn't hunt, your 4 and 5 year old son and daughter. I know a guy who grew up in Illinois I know that...
Ours pull off like our turkey tags. There adhesive and you cut the hamstring and tape it around the leg. How many tags do yall get?
Haha, I read that initial post ad "with the filter"