Huge
Oh no!!! Oh No:(!! Did you pull ever widening concentric circles? Once you ran out?
We have cyote. And from a Clemson study they get at least 40% of the fawns.
That's a nice one
Not a trail camera but a buck i just had come past me. Sorry for quality but a cell phone pic of him about 50 yards away. Grunted him to me from...
Nice haul. We can kill 11 here. And buh like 2 more buck tags. You originally have 3 buck tags. I think the addional 2 have to be troohey...i...
Grunted this one right to me from abou 200 yards out in a clearcut. Two quick grunts. He was on hus way. 2 more and he crossed my creek 50 yards...
I shoukd Of said, or one of those that has final delivery by USPS
So needless to say whoever gets you should not use UPS or FedEx!!:eek:
Gills are cheap and effective.
Really that big a hole and cutting the cage out didn't make it louder?
A D4 is what they use to pull a fire plow through the woods. There very nimble and light as far as dozers go
Those are more like D9 and 10s a 4 is tiny..haha
I have a corner that is a little lower than mine and it has a Cluny film in that corner where it doesn't drin all the way. But the most part my...
There real environmental like overy there in europe. Machine planting here in the US involves a ripper and Coulter wheels and a D4 pulling it....
Were here for you and have you in our prayers
o_O:(
Probably baking soda or borax and possibly vinegar. But if you don't have one of the choppers in yours like I do they do have a food and particle...
So sorry to hear this, my first thought was your previous work in the shipyard.:( Take care man, I pray for a speedy recovery for you.
I think k I still like the "ninja style"