[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Almost to Atlanta. Borrowed my buddy’s truck and trailer. Truck is nice.
Well it’s keeping the lady and the dog out of the tree.
I went with the Honda Odyssey when my daughter was 5. I was a single dad but knew I needed it. She has graduated and I’m still driving it. Love...
We recently built a bridge from Northern Kentucky to Indiana so the Hoosiers could swim over in the shade.
[ATTACH]
Wait a minute! Don’t Uber drivers get paid?
X2. Tell her if she can text she is fine.
I forgot. Whatever you catch turn it loose at somebody’s house that is not a good person.
If you have a live trap put a can of cat food in it. You will find your culprit. You can buy it for 10 cents a can. I used to keep 20 cans...
That melon looks like a possum.
[MEDIA]
Often wondered if the Tohatsu were like GMC trucks. That’s what they put on the front if they can’t pass Chevy’s quality control.
Yeah, good thing he kept it that way. I really like those vintage boats.
Very true. I’ve had 5 Honda outboards all fantastic. The great thing is that the Tohatsu outboards are 2/3 the Honda price. As long as I’m...
Tohatsu 150. Not many in America know this but it is a Honda painted a different color.
Plenty of wood to cut from what I saw.
Yep, that’s your walking trail. I’ve known her since I was 13. I now have 7 of her paintings.
Makes 2 of us that haven’t been there.
It was yours until now. Swing and a miss! Might get 50 mph winds. As a whole I think the USA is getting a break. Those poor souls in the...