63 here, gonna be 90. Man it comes fast up that way.
Fibber. Only fish go to school.
Mornin sir. I may go south in 2 weeks whether it is sold or not. Had a showing last night. I was sorta waiting to sell my Honda Odyssey but I...
I’m not sure this is the same guy that tried to wrap himself around a tree this past weekend.
FIREWOOD HOARDERS CLUB shouldn’t this read: FIREWOOD HOARDERS’ CLUB this would show possession of the club. Eric VW helpppppppppp!
Yeah, they expect toilet seats to be put down too...
[ATTACH] I agree with everything everyone has said but you don’t want to precipitate getting in one of these. When my daughter was born I sold...
It was easier when his phone was broke.
From the look of the last one he needs a black box.
Don’t worry, it will deflate soon.
Perfect size? He can text on it like Tom Hanks played piano in Big.
He can make lots of shards of glass with that monster.
Gallery
[ATTACH] Your next carry.
No candles?
I cried.
[ATTACH]
Agreed, had one. Just borrowed my buddy’s 2500 Ram and went to Florida. Very nice truck but has the same su(#@ky tranny they were using 15 years...
“Knew better” and “Ford” are used waaayyyyyyyyy too much in sentences.
Thanks and good morning to you.