[ATTACH] Running the 953 C today clearing a place on the Ohio River for a friend to build a house. He will have an awesome view when this is...
Here I sit like a guy with a mirror and razor blade.......no white powder. You got me hooked!
Like oil pressure, some is better than none.
[ATTACH]
As long as your feet reach the ground.
They won’t hang around, the weather won’t allow it.
[ATTACH] Now that’s a big Diesel engine.
I recommend it, it’s really fun. The colony collapse problem has been irritating for the past few years. They are expensive to buy. There are...
Have you been watching that since yesterday?
I wonder if they ordered both from the same place.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 27 clean pints. There is a bunch to be drained from the caps we cut off. That will take a few days.
Very light in color. Tastes like the clover they live on all year. Delicious!
I put them in the garage when I robbed them, they are just too curious. Well, I’m running away to Florida. My buddy is buying new bees in...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This was the task. All my hives died last winter except this one. More pics to follow. We took 2 supers full of...
I think somebody forgot to pay the propane bill.
Man the site has been a soup sandwich this morning. Gonna go pizz my bees off and take their honey.