No auto stitch?
[ATTACH] Carolina Reapers have overachieved.
[ATTACH] Picked 5 gallons of Golden Habanero peppers Saturday. Vines are still loaded.
217 inches Beautiful tree.
He had to...
A Russian and Ole the Norwegian wrestler were set to square off for the Olympic Gold Medal. Before the final match, the Norwegian wrestling coach...
Is that...........Kim?
She’s having more kids???!!!
I would love to come. I have an open house and a separate showing this weekend. I have to haul people around the property on the side by side....
[ATTACH]
Some marriages just don’t work out.
I’ll have to use one of my other personalities.
You were about to be a Castaway without a shower.
That damm Loch Ness monster.
Brother Dave Gardner?
Wish you were here. There ain’t enough brains in that operation to wad a shotgun.
CRV got mashed a little bit. Waiting on those pics.
[ATTACH] Turbodiesel has been on my road. 10 mph max! How on earth would the water truck end up like this? Almost crushed my best friend’s...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got the driveway started up the hill. All the scrub trees on the river bank will be eliminated. Split a tooth in...
My friend Charlie is buying it. He does construction so it fits him well. That pays for my boat!