[ATTACH] Insert 25 cents for another half hour of FHC.
Wait...what?
Been quirky since yesterday. Frozen spot in the line somewhere.
Frost here. One of my favorite poems from college. When the Frost is on the Punkin BY JAMES WHITCOMB RILEY When the frost is on the punkin and...
Mornin! Enjoy the day off and rest.
We dry them. Flavor seems to stay. A lot of these go to a friend’s Chinese restaurant.
[ATTACH] 13 gallon box and 5 gallon bucket of jalapeños. There will be one more pickin’.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] It was 39 this morning so I decided to bake a ham.
Oh, this is a friend’s property. I was heading south on the 3rd, then next Friday, but my friend needs my help. I’m spending the winter in the...
[ATTACH] I should’ve taken a before pic. This was 600’ of forest on the river. Clear now.
No. They were the ones I knocked down last week. I consider Ohio river drift wood a nono because of how much sand they get in/on them. It burns...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Foggy this morning. I see the locals are takin’ a likin’ To my handy work. I’ll keep the whole town warm after this...
Mornin. Skid steer work on the river bank today.
[MEDIA]
They were fabulous. My 79 year old dad caught wind I was cooking them. He got in his car and drove 4 miles to claim his share.
[ATTACH] You need to take this from now on...
It was 45 this morning. Beef ribs in the crock pot. Just about time for some bean soup or chili.
[ATTACH] Sorry I missed a great time.