Thanks but no worries. Like the Indians I built on top of a hill.
Good morning. A flood has descended on the Ohio valley. That’s ok, we needed it. Gonna glue myself to a couch today.
[ATTACH] Today we do country style pork ribs.
[ATTACH] Congrats on the FJ! It will all work out. To the bus stop!
http://www.barbneal.com/wp-content/uploads/fogleg51.mp3
At least she doesn’t smell like chicken.
Gallons per mile?
Great vehicles, absolutely horrid fuel economy! 2 friends have them.
[ATTACH]
We just got electric.
The deer or Backwoods?
You already filled it with middle management brains.
Awesome!
Jealous! Once I get settled in lake wales maybe you can come visit and help me destroy the shellcrackers and crappie.
Good call. Never thunk it.
Then that can of dip cost $28.
Mornin. Glad you got the rain. Waiting for the fog to clear on the river so I can put about 100 rootballs over the river bank. I have never...
[ATTACH] That sucks. Happened here a couple years ago.
I know I have poked fun at the situation. I do have to say that after being on this site for over a year it is the most seamless well run site...