Eric VW mentioned that about you.
I think his hoarding is “out of hand”...
[ATTACH] 29 and some kinda frosty here.
Free in Kentucky. Insurance has to cover them. Check your state. Looks like a hoop snake rolled down a hill and hit it.
Looks like a good score. Congrats.
Does it run? This is like waiting on Santa.
Electric been out for an hour. 1000 people out in my county.
Awesome. I really like those vehicles. Perfect for your climate.
The devil jumped out of the closet this morning while I was making coffee. I said: “ you don’t scare me, I married your sister!”
Still have my 2000 which will run a few lights and the tv.
Just took my 6500 watt Honda to Florida! :headbang:
57 now. Below freezing tonight, 45 mph winds. ‘‘Tis the season.
Mornin. Weather about to take a bad turn here.
I think FJ cruisers need them.
You should, Deliverance was filmed there.
[ATTACH]
Fargo comes to mind.
Looks like it was dropped. Weak casting area. I don’t think it hurts it structurally.
FJ updates?
[ATTACH] Backwoods, may this walk past your stand on your birthday.