I went to Ashley Furniture today looking for power recliners. Suggestions?
I had an evil stepmother. One of the first things she ever told me: “I don’t like kids...” I was 12.
[ATTACH]
Put her in the pallet shed.
Just the ones that end in “Y”.
Yes! I am so glad this daylight savings time is over, that extra hour of daylight was burning up my grass...
That was in reference to a post in the thread after you got the “Run Forest Run” shirt. I believe someone said you looked like a cardboard cutout.
New movie: Weekend at Buzzsaw’s
[MEDIA]
Another cardboard cutout.
You mean Dude, GTG.
X something!
You do realize his affliction is so bad he posts from a mental institution right?
Ky. Heading down Monday to look for a place for my dad. Gonna hang here til it sells cuz of dogs.
Howdy.
[ATTACH] This is a pic of my dad’s fireplace in his cabin. It is a Rumford design. The stone is cobblestone from First Street in Cincinnati by...
New toy. Nuff said.
Monk?