Well I guess for the first time ever I'm buying some golf balls........ This just sounds like to much fun and I have to see it.
Awesome place and a great story to go with it. Your FIL sounds like he was a great guy and its a shame you didn't get to meet him. Looking forward...
Nice fish! Man you all need to take me fishing sometime and teach me how to catch them that size!
And a couple more.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here are few pics from the last week or two. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here kitty kitty...... oops wrong kitty.....took rowdy cat fishing tonight and let's just say he reaalllyyyy really likes them. He keeps trying to...
You can drop any more wood at my house since I'm not in that situation and I would be glad to help you out. You know that's what friends are for ;)
Nice load of logs!
A much more efficient way to butcher meat rabbits is to pick them up by there back feet give them quick sharp crak to the back of their head/neck...
We eliminated Satellite TV and my wife's work pays for out internet, We joined up with 6 other people to get our cell phone bill down to <$100 a...
His ears drive me nuts....... They hang crooked and don't flop all the way over :hair: It must just be the OCD in me cause my wife thinks it's...
Wait are you saying there is going to be a 441 for sale on here :drool: I am going to get fired for sitting here and hitting the refresh button...
Man I wish I had seen this......:(.:eek: Guess I need to start checking the classifieds more often .....:)
Wow 35 quarts is a lot of pickles great job! You must have a lot of cucumber plants and eat a lot of pickles!
Nice, man does that year truck bring back some serious memories! I had one in the same body style for years
First batch is in the books for this year. my wife did 10 quarts last night and we should have enough cucumbers to do another batch by the end of...
He is getting bigger..........he just looks like trouble but actually he is doing great with training. I think he's going to be a keeper [ATTACH]