I told my wife I was wanting them on next weekends camping trip...... I guess it is just that time of year.
Wish I had the cash..... I have to say my 357 is becoming my go to saw. The 60 cc niche is quickly becoming a favorite with me.
Nice oak, it's a shame that stuff takes so long to dry lol.
Nice work, I have two dead elms that I need to take down.
Never burned cedar but I bet it doesn't take long to dry.
Nice score!
Glad you got it down safely. It looked like rain here today so I started out doing maintenance on equipment and ended the day cutting wood. Got...
Nice job! That's a lot f kindling!
Nice Job!
If we hadn't been camping I would have come to this. Looks like a great time
Nope he is swimming again to catch another day.:D Caught this one on a senko a few minutes later. [ATTACH]
Caught a lunker this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If SmokinPiney decides no on the 41cc I would be interested. Also what's the weight difference between the 41cc and the 45cc and how hard is it to...
Wow, that looks crazy good! :drool::drool::drool: I love a good low country boil! It looks like a great feast and awesome time with family.
Fried up the catfish I just caught and made fresh cut fries, it was great! This was only about 1/3 of it and it fed 6 adults and 3 kids. [ATTACH]
Looks fantastic!
Sounds fantastic! My wife and I were celebrating our 11 year anniversary today and went to Lake Hope Lodge. I had ribs and she had brisket and it...
What a tree!
New personal best catfish and crapppie this evening. My friend netted it for and I told him he had to get in the picture cause there was no way I...
Well now you are hooked to shooting....... It only gets worse from here (and more expensive):D