Where did you pick them up for that price...... if you don't mind me asking
Growing up on a dairy farm I can relate to that :D It will slow way down for a while now...... For some reason people aren't nearly as grouchy...
I burn wood because the propane and natural gas company ticked me off big time! I have weighed my options carefully many times as it would...
Well after a crazy busy summer this is the first weekend that I haven't worked 20-30 hours and am finally getting to sit down and relax so this is...
Hope its good! That would be really cool.
At 60 degrees I would have caved also.
Well I wish that would have worked lol You don't use the 20" on your 372?
I that's crossed my mind to light the stove but even though our high was 64 yesterday and it dropped down to 40 last night the house still feels...
The power match is only $8 more so maybe I will get that one. Next question what chain do you recommend and are you still making up loops?
I am looking for an 18" bar for my 357XP and was wondering if the Oregon bars are decent? If not what would you suggest looking for that is decent...
Man do I wish I wasn't dropping $600 on insulation this week..........
I can't vot yet......lol
I was so happy to shut mine down after last winter that i haven't touched it yet :D
Love that stone work!
I must be the only one here who puts it off as long as possible......lol. I love fall but the olde I get the longer it seems winter lasts.
Looking good!
Looks great!
No pics as I just didn't have time but I fired up the grill tonight for the first time in weeks and did burgers, stuffed jalapeƱos, and stuffed an...
Wow that looks great!