That is truly a piece of history! Thanks so much for sharing that with us and my condolences on both of you losses.
Nice 290! Definitely doesn't sound or cut like mine did.......maybe I shouldn't have sold it lol
Awesome, got to love free wood!
Usually at this time of year there are tons of firewood for sale adds on CL in this area and weirdly enough there arent really any for this area...
Looking forward to seeing what kind of readings you get. I was just curious as I had some buckeye bucked up all summer and the rounds were...
No but I should. I religiously document gun serial numbers but have never done it with my saws. Time to add that to my to do list!
That will be some nice shoulder season wood. His dry do you think that is after laying there bucked all Summer?
Well he is just over 5 months old now and loves his toys! He played all evening with his toy and even falls sound asleep with it still in his...
You would have done it to, this place is living proof that there are still people who care about others! You all are a great inspiration to others...
This is why I love this place! Great job! I kind of had the same thing happen tonight. I got to the job I needed to do and needed a second set...
Glad to hear it all went well!
Well since I had some on Saturday and Sunday I cut wood which I did find relaxing :saw: :tree::axe::thumbs: Thought I was going to have some free...
Nice job! Wish my stacks looked that purdy
When you start burning the dining room table you need an intervention lol
Looks like firewood to me :p
I sure wouldn't want to do it for a living.
Good luck finding teenagers nowadays that will do physical labor.
I think I would top cover and just start stacking new wood somewhere else. All of my property is very dense woods and I just top cover and it has...
I also have the general and it has worked fine. I hadn't used it in 2-3 years but actually used this afternoon to check some really old red oak I...
Got some cutting in yesterday and today. Forgot the camera yesterday which is a shame since I cut some gorgeous Walnut. Here are a few pics from...