4 year old firewood :thumbs: I probably have between 8-10 cords through that chimney.
I used a dremel with a wire wheel after using a screwdriver to chip the majority of it out. I'm also second guessing myself on whether or not I...
I need to figure out what my plans are for that weekend but I would love to come if I can swing it. Right now I know it's my wifes birthday that...
Went on a quick family hike this evening around the lake. [ATTACH] He is definitely loved lol [ATTACH]
Also cleaned the leaves out of the gutters and checked the chimney from the top while I was up there and the bottom while I was working on the...
Well the way this weather has been headed I decided I better get after it in case it takes a really cold swing. Replaced the door gasket this...
I have killed and skinned both and I think the domestic rabbits always skinned harder than the wild rabbits I have shot.
What are you waiting for you might make her mad :rofl: :lol: Sounds like my wife! Heck she comes home with new guns lol
Done! Can't wait to get them!
Awesome! That's like the red oak I was cutting this weekend! I couldn't believe that it was actually dry but I am sure it had been out there 10+ years
Looks great! I keep telling my wife I need more space so I can organize nicely but yet I still don't have a pole barn ;)
I have split LOTS of that stuff and it truly isn't fun. With hydraulics it isn't that bad but by hand no thanks.......
Blowing in insulation in my attic Cutting and splitting firewood Blowing tons and tons of leaves
That's kind of what I was getting at with less people supplying wood it's going to be high priced and hard to get this year for a lot of folks!...
Tyvek suits are for sissies, I was planning on doing it in nothing but my boxers so that way it will al stick to me and I will look like a big...
Great point, I already have rafter baffles stapled in place and ready to go to alleviate the problem.
Me to! I also really hope there is a difference putting this much insulation in the attic! The rest of the house is well insulated 2x6...
I can see it but I wasn't sure if I was allowed here since you asked the staff members.......:D
I wish I could be the loading guy but there is no way I'm putting my dad in the attic :D I seriously thought about hiring someone else to go in...
Hauled this home tonight and I am planning on blowing it in in Saturday. The attic currently has about 7" in the deepest spot and I am planning on...