Glad I started buying local microbrews.........
@jharkin thanks for the reasoning behind using it. At least I got one thing right this year :rofl: :lol:
I wasn't worried that you were trying to make a ton off of them and I don't have a problem if you do need to make some money off them to keep this...
Not really anything reason other than i was told by a guy who used to do it for a living that it is a denser pack and he would use it over the...
Cellulose
I clicked on two to start with....... At idea what the cost will be per mug when you order a batch?
Scotty the attic entrance is on my list to deal with as It is the last step in sealing everything up. I was going to work on it today but now I am...
I have never had them give me such a hard time about price matching as I did last nights they just kept telling me over and over it is a different...
They look awesome! I can't wait to get these!
I have a two story house and the blower was a good 100 foot from my attic access sitting in the driveway. Once I got upstairs and situated he...
O yeah I didn't do it in my boxers sorry lol [ATTACH]
Well we got it done! My dad had time to help this evening so we started at 4pm and finished cleaning up at 9PM. It was worse than I realized once...
That's a great point!
sorry bud that stinks......
Coming from you that makes me feel ecstatic since you are my firewood idol! It is because I learned from the best :thumbs:
You might need to build up the stove cement on that side of the door gasket so that the gasket doesn't recess as far into the gasket channel. Then...
Sweet!
Nice load of saws!
I have been workign to clear trails all through my property and know how hard that work can be! Great job and nice load of wood to boot!
Looking good! Love that trailer and how low it sits to the ground.