I have never burned or cut Bradford pears but I think the tree originated in china which may be why it is hard to find btu info.
Looks great!
Well I grow rocks on my property and my t post are pounded in to them so that probably helps :D
That's some sweet shoulder wood!
They just put in an oils drip system around here where your used motor oil drips in on the wood the whole time you are burning it to make sure it...
Looks good!
Sweet! That should be a strong runner!
LOL, kind of figured that! Nice Oak by the way!
I would guess that it most likely is. Quite a few people I know haven't even finished cutting this years wood yet let alone split it. One person I...
Yikes that can get scary when they do that! Please tell me the truck wasn't parked there while you were dropping it. :hair: If so you are a braver...
Never tried wiring the tops of the posts before and just curious why you do that. I have never had a post let go even after 4 years of being stacked.
Interesting, I have never seen them either.
You can't fix stupid:doh:
Went in to Tractor Supply for dogfood this evening and came back with these two items. I have been using a cheap junky kids wagon for the last few...
Wow, lots o pine needle hauling going on! Looking gooder by the minute lol
Thanks guys, this whole day has been a real drag....... I would have rather been doing just about anything else than all the little finishing...
Ok so I spent a bunch of time playing around with the attic access to figure out how I wanted to try to seal it and round one is done for now....
That's a great score right there!! Congrats!
Haha now that was funny :rofl: :lol:
That is a total crock and I would blow a gasket! There is no way that is legal as you signed for a package and that is not what you got. I would...