Anyone looking for a cook stove in the Ohio area? I saw this on CL and thought there may be some interest?...
Welcome to the Forums! I am from Athens County Ohio, so a bit south of you.
Nice looking saw! So tempting......
Excellent job as always! Sounds like you got some decent wood to boot!
Nice work! Enjoy that fine piece of ash
Looks Great!
Man nice play toy er I mean work tool :D Bet you will love that thing!
Thanks, I'm pretty new to the chain sharpening game but now that I am doing it I am enjoying it!
Yes, I remembered the dogfood! :thumbs: We had a few more days left on the bag we had though
I looked at that cart also but liked how wide this one was. There is no way I would attempt to put 1400lbs in this thing! lol They messed up an...
Got a question, I started playing with the Chain Sharpener I won at the FHC GTG (Thanks Dex!! @DexterDay ) and after some trial and error I had it...
Looking Forward to the pics. Good Luck getting it all done!
Hope they catch the guy soon! Stay safe and keep your guard up until they do!
Well I guess I was wrong and am going to eat some crow...... I pulled the trail map out and we only hiked 4.2 miles :doh: I thought the one trail...
Yeah I could do without the snow for awhile yet! Although I am wanting to try out the new insulation lol Proudly wearingmy gadsden and culpeper...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Decided to take a few hours this afternoon and go hiking with the family. It was gorgeous out there and we had a great time! The Maples are...
4 Mile hike today and he loved every minute of it! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So far I'm really liking this thing and it's definitely better than a kids play wagon. I think it will make rolling the wood to the wood door much...
I like the white flames better