Quick video of the log rolling [MEDIA]
Here are a few other pics from the Timbersports guys that were there. and I got a few pics and videos of them. I took a couple of videos of the...
Almost to the top of the tree where you can see the ropes attached. It was pretty cool that they had this setup for the kids. Basically a tree...
This wasn't the view change I was hoping for..... [ATTACH]
My current view....... Hoping it changes soon. Had my 8 point that I want come in to 28 yards last night but no clean shot:headbang: [ATTACH]
Dang nice looking saw!
She is going to to give you a run for your money pretty soon Scotty. :p [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hooked up and ready to take my daughter camping at Old Mans Cave for her birthday. Her present is this trip coupled with a zip line canopy tour...
What is a running 031 in decent shape worth?
Awesome saws! Every time I see your basement I just want to come over drink a few cold ones and hang out while playing pool........ You should be...
This is scarier and it is being sold as a great tent stove :headbang::headbang::hair::hair::hair: It's a real Beaut Clark!! I love the awesome...
I like bacon!
Awesome! Hope you enjoy it
I was thinking the same thing when I looked at it
Check out this custome made wood stove.......:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: http://columbus.craigslist.org/app/4658253335.html Wood stove...
Don't stress yourself out getting the shirt orders out! I am fine waiting if it helps out.
Great pictures!
He had well outgrown his puppy bed so he got a new upgrade and is loving it! [ATTACH]
That's kind of what I was thinking also. Wish I had a place for it because if I did I would be headed to look at it.
I almost put it here but I wasn't sure where it should go sorry for the hassle and thanks!