Yup, some people take down to 2" limbs, some stop at 3 or 4".
If the state offered to pay half, and others offered to pitch in, he is a fool to not upgrade! The new gasifiers are sooooo much more efficient,...
I absolutely cannot stand those literal smoke dragons that fog up whole valleys/neighborhoods! I have family that had one that caused huge clouds...
Before you got dry wood religion?
Absolutely! It's almost 4X what a modern 6" flue stove should have...even if it's an 8" stove, that's still double!
A fire would confirm...burning coon stinks! :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
That thought crossed my mind too...
Man...a pro sweep might be the answer here...cuz I'm having bad thoughts, like a match and FD on standby o_O :rofl: :lol:
Holy cow...I might have to think about this one a lil bit!
What level of DIY are you comfortable with? What do you have for potential chimney cleaning tools? Is there a cleanout? Top and/or bottom access?
Probably costs that much to ship too!
I see used plow blades for ATVs on MP all the time pretty cheap, I think it would be easy to adapt one of those to work on a ZT...of course with...
I like your plastic blade...git r dun! :yes:
Plows on zero turns is somewhat common around here, but that may be due to several of the local dealers plowing their lot with them...I'm told it...
Yeah that doublewall smooth inner is to be avoided, it's actually inferior to single wall flex liner. It doesn't flow any better, and commonly has...
Stackin the bands, eh? ;) :salute:
On my farmertec 660 the only thing that is not farmertec parts is the wrist pin bearing (had a bad reputation back then) and then the chain...
Drill the heads off?
If the furnace is 6", go with 6" liner with 1/2" insulation wrap. Why rigid? I'm told a quality flex liner can go 30 years.
Isn't soapstone soft like that anyways? Wonder if it can be refinished in any way?