FIFY
His had wheels, but they were wood! So yes, this is obviously not his old bike...:confused:
1000% agree!!! The sad part is that there are so veery few places willing to employee people like that (at a rate they deserve, and would keep...
Is that Dennis Backwoods Savage first bike?! He'd been looking for that! ;) :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Heck, I had 2 different people this year ask me if I had enough wood yet, and they both heat with wood! One almost totally, and one is a hobby...
That is very very odd...both flues combined equal half of a normal fireplace flue
So you are saying there are 2 separate 3x4" flues for this one fireplace?
The flue is 3x4"?! That just can't be...I bet it is a normal flue that is almost plugged with creosote...get a sweep in there and see if they can...
I've heard of it being done, but have never heard of anyone saying it transformed their boiler...I think I'd just look for some hedge or locust,...
Seems like an awful big hole for a warehouse build...
Especially if it has secondary burn features in place, like the Crown Royal MP series does...which I would think most would these days?
My FILs pug is having NONE of his booties! :rofl: :lol: And he will normally let you do whatever, but no boots!
Some models better than others, some operators way better than others!!!
I have one just like that...mine has a couple teeth missing right about where a 16" split hits on the rack gear...
Yeah the sad part is that with some proper management, this out of control fire would have been mostly preventable.
Eastwood, out on old 30
I see both sides of it, but to me the farmer is being stubborn, and is ignorant of what could be. And I'm not one to stick up for the morons that...
Best excuse ever...that's epic!
Yeah that's a peach!! :handshake:
Well Winston is FHC approved too! :thumbs: