You gotta get up pretty early to beat WW to bed! (time zone joke :whistle: :picard:)
Had heavy frost on everything the other morning...really pretty [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yup, don't wanna get caught without a spare cat! :D [ATTACH]
Very nice...I like tutone stoves...I've also used flat and gloss black on them for a suttle accent too
From what you describe, there's no way that is hurting the steel at all
[ATTACH] Not too many centuries after the invention of the Black & Pecker, humans figured out how to do preventive dental care...soon after came...
God forbid any warm air escape into the basement! :rofl: :lol: And yeah, $399 per is a total screw job!
Stove Bright is OEM for many brands... and I've used Rust-Oleum high temp successfully too...they have both spray and brush on, flat and low...
X2 And then having to either fix their mistakes myself, or hire someone else to do it, again! :mad: Unfortunately the last guy to fall in this...
That's not totally unexpected...high temp stove paint doesn't prevent rust too well when exposed to moisture...just polish it up using some...
Yup, I can totally envision it! :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
The Century CW2100 was one of them that I had in mind...I think there may be another model or two with that tapered top too. And just FYI, they...
These guys have a nice selection...there's one or two of the insert stoves that have the flue connection at a 45* angle...that might help? Heating...
That works great, until the rubber grip slides right off the handle, or the handle pulls from the head! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Exactly how I ended up back at the bike shop the second time...big mistake. I wouldn't have considered it but they had moved/built a new building...
Work smart! :thumbs:
Stick shifts need oil changes too :D I don't know anyone that was able to make enough to stay...and I can think of a half dozen, myself included...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs::handshake:
Same here I believe
Exactly!!