Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to mat60 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to auskip07 & Big willie & Black Dog Chainsaw & chance04 & DAN WALKER & JimH & Josh1450 & JW in Georgia &...
I don't think a lot of the videos I watch about quilting, sewing, doll house miniatures and doll making would be of interest in this thread but I...
Morning all. I don't know what the weather is going to be like. Yesterday was wet. We had a province wide school earthquake drill yesterday so...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to crossfire2515 & Dsltech & gibby & HawleyWoodWorks & Jayyzz & john_NC & kseaton & Lou & mtrel & Rickydale &...
Quite the project. Thanks for posting your progress.
It has been a challenging year for you. Praying that recovery goes well.
Morning all. I can almost smell that pine when you post the pictures Sawdust Man Dark outside and hopefully no rain today. Yesterday was windy...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to blackbruin & burnagain & butch & Danno082 & dave mclenan & deerjackie & DSS & FixerUpper & homeyd &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to billkhayes & Brian Brachel & Catalina & Chittamo Mike & Deb Hardin & denny461 & elimin8r & Ex-Chief &...
Morning all. Dark, windy and rainy outside this morning. We have another fall storm in the works. I am so glad I work inside. Idiot that I am,...
ole that is a stunning tree. We don't see those around here unless it has been planted in someone's yard.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Blackdog75 & Chellie & Digger5503 & Garrett S & Hiranger & Hotmama & Laura80348 & Mainer & masterwinning &...
Morning all. Fall storm happening outside. Downpour and and wind. Nice to have a dry, warm house. I have managed to keep my FHC card....
Sirchopsalot Please let Sirchopsalot Jr. know that FHC is wishing him a Very Happy Birthday today. [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bebetunia & Gpsfool & heimannm & joe michtich & Johnny & KNL & matt felix & mattroy31 & michael knopp &...
campinspecter built a small cabin for the kids when they were young. that would have been perfect for it. We first used a kitchen trash stove...
Morning all. We had a real fall storm yesterday. Great to be inside. today looks like a much drier day so far. I, too, am fighting a headache...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 19mark85 & BHoller & C pax & ejmgsd111 & Fisherstovenewbie & Ford101 & Gina & gologit & Mesquite & Mr Edgy...
Nice to have machinery to get the trusses up there and not have to shoulder them in place. It would take a few more people to do that. Nice size...