Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 68jbush & co burner & Dallas & dan8152 & ginger1313 & HappyValley & jasper89 & Kevin Smith & Kevin1024 &...
There was a person who did woodworking bowls here and I picked up a bowl turned out of holly to send to my brother. Really nice looking grain to it.
I really like Chaz idea. I never thought of the plastic strips as I didn't know they came in a heavier weight. I sure hope it works out well for...
Mom has a forty foot Holly tree in her garden that is 60 years old at least. It is 18" across at the base and has about three tops. We laugh and...
hovlandhomestead do you scrub all the dirt off of the carrots and potatoes before storing? Or clean them up just before using?
All I can say is Wow!
Morning all. Yes, I got the lawn cut yesterday. Sun came out and a breeze happened so it was not soaking wet to cut. We have a Stihl batter...
Is there a way to glue a patch over the slit until spring comes? Pieces of a tarp or canvas with strong glue might keep it in place for the winter.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Mag Craft [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 303Bourbon & autumnwood & Budman & cordwrangler & Frank Lucas & Jerec & Lite Stag & MaladaptiveMonkey &...
I think what everyone else mentioned is what I was thinking of. Coroplast looks like it but the sheets are clear. We used a couple sheets of it...
I am almost tempted to send you some Canadian beer bottles from the 70s. Being glass, they probably won't survive the trip.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 3browns & brothermoo & Canning Man & Larryt & Lizzerd & Mark Blume & OhioSplitter & roger collins &...
T.Jeff Veal With a group that is organized, it doesn't take long to do. Nice to see a mix of ages in the group. Delivering must take longer as...
Morning all. yesterday didn't turn out really sunny, just overcast with no rain. I am hoping today is the same so I can get the lawn mowed this...
Passwords or apps might not be available to the family either. Or realize what a close group we have here.
Could you make light panels out of clear coreboard with a lathe frame and screw and wing nut it to the roof facia and top railing? For the summer...
The project is really coming along nice. Living our neck of the woods though, I would want a roof over at least part of the deck because of the...
Is mimosa a really hardwood or more like our red alder out here? It sure has a pretty grain to it.
Morning all. Dark again but I think we will see sunshine. It turned out to be a really nice day yesterday and I think we will get a couple of...