Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bear2fish & BOB HANSEN & Chris G & Dave White & Eros caso & Farm Boss & Frogdor & Ggg3988 & JJ's Name &...
I thought it might have been. I did my training in a Cessna 150 and then we bought a Cessna 150, sold it for a Beechcraft Musketeer. Sold that...
Morning all. Clear and frosty this morning. Going to be another sunny day but the wind is cold. this is going to continue until Monday next...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ajp368 & Bigcountry8530 & brat & dan peterson & Diskology & jetjr & luv2hnt & Rick H & Ruedisueli &...
[ATTACH]
As usual, I enjoyed your photo trip you take us on. A couple of questions; the float plane N388TA what was it? It sure looks like it could...
Talking about surfing on the east coast. Our daughter went to North Carolina one fall to compete in the World's surf kayak competitions. There...
savemoney Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary. [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Special Happy Birthday today to Backwoods Savage [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to B.Brown [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alucard & Brendyn Wood & CrossroadsChris & dub man & Gabriella & Jared & jerhurt & jhummel73 & Log Dog III...
A labour of love. It is starting to look very good.
It is looking very nice. A lot of hard work.
Morning all. Our first frost of the season this morning. I think we are going to have clear weather for the next couple of days. Yesterday was...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ArborTec & Canadian farm boy & Carbor & Comstock & Dave Patterson & essjay50 & geoff71 & GHinNH &...
We had about 30 lbs of carrots one year out of the garden and we stored them in sand. It was a pain cleaning them before cooking them and...
Morning all. Chance of rain today. Snow may happen in the higher altitudes. Sunny skies predicted for the rest of the week. We had a nice day...
No, it was the foot where the difference was. I did bite the bullet and tore down the wrong sock and now I have a pair that are the same length.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to tfdchief [ATTACH]