Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Thacker & Alaska Ken & Bertke & Claire Heyne & deltatask1 & Fireside Pete & Frank and Beans &...
Morning All. Clear and not quite as cold as the last couple of mornings. Sunshine with a cloud cover starting to appear later today. Nice and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to brian a & bridog & Cayden & ChrisC1 & Jhog1 & Paul Johnson & PBunyan & Phil & Raoul Duke & Sconnie Burner...
So true.
But, but it looks so pretty.
Morning all. Another clear and cold morning with the prospect of sunshine all day. We had a great day at Mom's yesterday. campinspecter did all...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 0065 & AJD & Basco1031 & classictimberfencing & clemmys76 & dewmyster & Firewood Jim & green lust & GreggB...
Morning all. Clear and cold again today. Frosty morning. Moon was out in full this morning. I think it has been there the last couple of...
Nice. I can only imagine the colour that the trees were before everything fell. We have a few backwoods trails near town that get a carpet of...
I used to quite often. Getting home during lunch break takes more time than in the past so I now drive to work. I walk up hill a lot slower...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Farmchuck [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Mykidsdadd [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 828woodministry & cbpdpm & chessie & clockworks & Docwu & Hayek & mota & Rich250 & Roberto & Woodcooker
Fall has arrived and although we don't get the colour in the trees that elsewhere does, we do get the occasional fantastic clear and sunny day....
I was hoping you would post harvest pictures. It is amazing how many apples are on one tree and so easy to get to.
Nice looking apples. I wish we were closer. That size of orchard will keep you busy during harvest time.
Morning all. Day is dawning clear and cold. Our high pressure system is holding up just fine. I think it is going to go until Monday. We will...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to SBK1980 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to g60gti [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Eric Wanderweg [ATTACH]