Good news about being able to move earlier than planned. Nice looking trailer and of course the truck
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Scotty Overkill Love the fireplace pics. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Morning all. Dawning clear and almost at freezing. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Me, I am off to work this morning. Everyone have a great day.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to coldcreature & dahmer & Driver & Jarrett richardson & N c & PerthWood & Pluke & Scooter.D
buZZsaw BRAD that woodshed is filling up nicely. So well organized.
Morning all. Dark and cold outside but not raining or windy. Actually it is supposed to be a nice day so campinspecter is going over to Mom's to...
I read this before breakfast and now I am thinking what do I have in the house that I could make. But oooh, I have to go to work this morning.
Wishing a Very Special Happy Birthday today to Eric VW [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Reddingnative & Woodsman
Morning all. Dark, very wet and windy out there this morning. We had a wind storm for most of yesterday and last night. Our winter weather has...
Thanks. Like everyone else, I tend to push the envelope and do too much. It is easy to forget that I am not as young as I used to be.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to blujacket & kdaney & Marvin & NHFirewood & Sugarbug87
Morning all. I haven't had time to look outside but I am guessing it is dark. Feeling a lot better this morning. Yesterday was a write off....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew Bosco & Anthony Helmuth & Burtonridr & Casione & dd2bo & Harland & JohnNH & madskierkid & Michael T...
Port McNeill is probably the best salmon fishing place on the coast. I can plain salmon as campinspecter isn't keen on anything smoked. Never...
Living in our climate, I would have never thought of venting a dryer inside. I really hope it works for you.
I haven't done much in the way of canning over the last few years. When I did, it was mainly fish, tomatoes and fruit. It is rather satisfying...
Looks nice but too much white. Needs some colour on the walls. Would it have a nice view?
Morning all. Chilly out there this morning but it looks like it is clearing. We had a storm go through last night. Lots of leaves blowing...